Friday, November 20, 2015

Runestone...

There are very few places in Second Life that I find solace or comfort, and while this place I am Showcasing holds a rather melancholy memory for me I still find it's a place where I can unwind and explore and enjoy. It helps that my Friends Arioch and Portia are the ones who have Created and built and molded into the loveliness that it is.

I held my Collaring Ceremony here, it was beautiful and Portia was amazing at making everything look wonderful! She told me recently as I was preparing to invade the sim for pictures for the Blog that there was going to be a Hand Fasting held there and she was waiting to see if their preference was Fall theme or winter (I hope they chose fall cause Winter is bleh)

I will probably showcase Runestone various times in my blog, simply because it -is- a place I find comfort and it's so beautiful and delightfully creative in it's construction.

If you do choose to visit, feel free to take pictures and send them to Portia or Arioch and they will post those pics on their bulletin board! It's awesome and some of the pictures are great!

Here are mine!
**Just a quick note, I am not writing out credits for the outfit because that will be part of a separate styling -and- the focus of this post is the Location!

Visit Runestone!








No comments:

Post a Comment