Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tis Winter time...

I received an IM today from a Lovely Lady:

P: I'm switching Runestone to winter
S: Ew! LOL jks
P: hahaha


And like Mother Nature herself, she blanketed the landscape with Snow!

Romantic Summer nooks and cranny's turned into romantic cozy hideaways.

Now, we discussed my having bought Uggs, but.. Much like in Real Life, I seriously think they are  ugly as sin... SO! I just wore my Bax Regency Boots instead, because... Yeah, Smexy footwear always eases Winter blues.



I have to say, despite my intense hatred for Winter, P makes it look like something magical!

Maybe I'll even go Ice Skating!

There were some Gorgeous places to explore, I highly recommend taking your time there and viewing it at -every- Sun Setting! (Specially Midnight)



I found various places to relax and enjoy things, Dory was following at my feet the whole time, dashing through the snow (and playing in the very random ball pit we found... Don't judge.)


Shhh, Don't tell P I let Dory on the couches!

Well, there goes my day of adventuring! Enjoy your weekend Lovelies, I'll be working on blogging over here while you're all relaxing!





Location: Runestone

Hair:  .Olive. the Vana Hair - Brunettes 

Shape: My Own

Mesh Body/feet/hands: Maitreya – Lara – Body-

Ears: [MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ears

Skin: Pink Fuel – Renee: Hazel- (also with Mesh Body Applier now YAY)

Eyes:  .: SMC :. Earth Dragon Eyes (Market Place Link)

EyeLashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia (W/Eyeliner)

Jewelery:  

  • EarthStones Broken Heart Set - Onyx (BOX)
  • Izzie's - Celestial Midi Rings (For Maitreya and Others)
  • Noodles - Hex Circlet Black


Makeup: 


  • Lips: [VoiD] Tosha -- Precious -- Natural -- Ruby (Sadly, no longer in business)
  • Eyes: DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp (MP Link)
  • Nails: Nailed It - Maitreya Select - Venetian Diva Set

Horns:  :[P]:- Living Light Horns - 

Top:  Erratic / ava - sweater / red (maitreya) 

Bottoms: GreaneDesign Rhonda Leather Pants - Maitreya Applier (Market Place Link)

Shoes: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather

Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - #5 Every Word


No comments:

Post a Comment